Integration Guard provides sustained integration of solid models for product design and manufacturing. Faster, more flexible, and more reliable communication benefits engineers across product design and manufacture. Companies from small manufacturers working with customers using different CAD formats, to global design teams with many divisions, partners and suppliers can all benefit. Our solution, DCV®, creates a design change vector from the geometry of the new model to stabilize the identifiers each time a new version is imported.
Sustained integration provides associativity with solid models after they are imported from any source. Imported design changes will update your native CAD model as well as any associated engineering applications.
Please visit our download page to view videos to learn more about our DCV® technology. Also, please visit our YouTube channel Integration Guard to view our videos with new videos uploaded frequently.
Sustained integration can help you:
- Respond to customer changes faster
- Reducing manual re-engineering costs
- Reduce the risk of errors in manual re-work
- Facilitate communication between contributors, partner’s, or suppliers using different CAD platforms or versions
- Alleviate policy burdens designed to provide a uniform CAD environment
- Accelerate, or even rescue, CAD upgrade or migration projects